Now in fullscreen mode hovering top, side, bottom of the screen shows part of the interface. For me it’s hard to draw in fullscreen mode with such hovering interface. I have created issue in github, but unfortunatelly for me it was closed. The reason is:
Users need to be able to access the interface when they don’t have a keyboard, and there is no effective way of doing this right now other than the current “hover” solution.
But i think that solution is - uncheck autohide in menu. And if user need interface it can open it with tab (or button on stylus and pad). There are no need in hover.
For me fullscreen mode is fullscreen canvas without interface. I think this is MyPaint style.
- I use fullscreen mode, i need hover menu (don’t have keyboard, don’t know how to show interface without hovering)
- I use fullscreen mode, i use hover menu and i can use keyboard for showing interface (TAB)
- I use fullscreen mode, i don’t use hover menu, but it not bother me
- I use fullscreen mode, hover menu annoying me
- I don’t use fullscreen mode, but i like hover menu
- I don’t use fullscreen mode, but i like fullscreen canvas feature