Wacom One 13 with MyPaint

hi, i am trying to use mypaint with the new wacom one 13, but there’s no detection of the tablet(the gtk demo says system aggregated pointer) and there is no pressure detection, just to the max.
is there a way to correct this or mypaint does not support the latest wacom tablets ?
(i tried the last stable mypaint version 1.2.1 and the 2.0.0 alpha 13.)

Windows 10 pro
gtx 960M
8gb ram
Inspiron 7559

MyPaint doesn’t handle the tablet interface. That part is handled by Gdk, which is a library that MyPaint depends on. Try your tablet with a recent version of GIMP - if it works there I think there is a good chance that we can make it work in MyPaint in a future release (currently the input handling uses a bunch of deprecated interfaces, and that may be the underlying cause of your tablet not working).

ok, it doesn’t seem to be working in gimp at the moment

Yeah, since that Display Tablet just came out, it going to be a bit before driver support is going to be added. I’m sure they are working on. What about Krita? They use a different gui stack for tablet support, dose it work there?

Edit: You can go here: https://github.com/linuxwacom and see if someone open a ticket regarding this Display Tablet. Otherwise you can open your own ticket requesting support or wait and see. I’m sure it just a matter of adding its unique identifiers, but I’m no driver developer.

Oh looks like support for the Display tablet has been committed, so it’s just a matter of time when they’ll release a new version of the driver which the next version of GDK will take advantage of. So just hold tight. I believe the release of the next GTK/GDK is going to be sometime next month if I’m not mistaken.

krita seems to have no problem, except that, like in mypaint, i can’t have two active screens while using the software or the tablet draws with an offset. With only one screen theres no problem